Tuesday, March 10, 2009

God Makes No Mistakes

Many times things occur in our lives that we have no control over. But what we don't understand is that more often than not situations come to pass through ways of intention. The operative word is intention. Who's intention? Who else but the Most High. I've had my life sway from one extreme to another, some good, some horrible. I've had people commit relational suicide with me, i've had others turn around and walk in the other direction, and i've had specific ones who just flat out left me out on a limb. And then I, the southern debutante from the Heart of Dixie chose to move to Chicago before the worst winter in almost a decade, what is really going on? However, there is a God I serve who sits up high, and looks down low, and is smiling down on me. Why is He smiling, because He makes no mistakes. I rest in the sacred cares of His affection, because He has my back. I can sleep at night knowing He will never slumber on His shift. Supernatural tech support, how bout dat! Now the ironic thing about my mistake less God is I see His passion for me to grow as an inconvenience, hurt, frustration, and set backs. When He has purposely set me up to succeed in mighty ways. I fought, cried, and whined when things started to change, I allowed my eyes to focus only on my discomfort, all four of them. The price per gallon for being hated was going up quicker than diesel. The melodic sounds from the record of my life skipped repeatedly, cause my vinyl had been scratched bad. Remaining faithful was on the back burner, and I was pretty upset with my God. Even when I realized some of the reconstruction was due to me going in my prayer closet, oh I was really heated then. I wanted Him to warn me of what could or would change before I stepped out. Explain to me how things would really be. How spoiled of me. How mighty of Him. To ignore my laziness knowing if I knew the half I would have politely declined makes me smirk now, cause mommy does that too. To object at showing me a glimpse of what's mines, my destiny, and my peace because He needs me to trust Him wholeheartedly. To overlook my tantrums and still raise my stock. In this economy? WOW indeed. God makes no mistakes. Change is courageous, people leave, friendships die, situations blow up, love blossoms. Next levels are waiting on me, new and improved people are making room for my presence, the winds are calm, a seed of love has been planted, I can smell the rain. How do I know? God doesn't forget to do what I forget to do sometimes, take out the trash.....


~throwin da deuces~


perfect.


Copyright ©2009 Crystal Dion Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment