Friday, June 22, 2012

In Everything Give Thanks...

Sometimes we tend to focus more on what we don't have versus what we do have. It is the general "is the glass half full or half empty" argument. Your opinion on whether the glass is half full or half empty is based on your perception. Whether you view and weigh the substance in the glass as abundance or lack. Many times our struggles aren't really birthed from the situation itself, yet they are birthed by our processing of that situation. What we don't realize is there are blessings all around us, if we just pay attention. Truth be told, when we keep our eyes on Christ, what we feel we may be lacking won't ever be personified. The Lord woke you up this morning. The Lord woke you up this morning in your right mind. The Lord gave you the strength to get out of bed. I can go on and on. We also have our own personal individual blessings that no one can give thanks for but our own selves. Don't short change God in worship, because He did not short change you in blessings. In all things, give thanks. We serve a God that is faithful and everlasting. His mercy endures forever!!! I challenge you to stop and take 10 seconds and just worship... saying thank you Lord for all you've done for me. I have a saying, "If He never blessed me again, I would still be blessed beyond my highest dreams." But the ultimate goodness of it all is, HE AINT DONE BLESSING ME!!! AND NEITHER IS HE DONE BLESSING YOU!!! Thank you Lord. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 17"Though the fig tree may not blossom, Nor fruit be on the vines; Though the labor of the olive may fail, And the fields yield no food; Though the flock may be cut off from the fold, And there be no herd in the stalls 18 Yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my salvation." ~Habakkuk 3:17-18 NKJV

No comments:

Post a Comment