Sunday, May 17, 2009

Compilations from the heart...

"The Prayer of Jabez"
"Oh that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!"
~1 Chronicles 4:10

This prayer has brought about wonderful change and peace of mind in my life. I strongly encourage anyone who is earnestly seeking the blessings of the Lord to pray and meditate on this verse.

-Just a thought-
"A ship sailing backwards will never see the sunrise," therefore always move forward and your dreams and ambitions will become reality.


-Words of Wisdom-
Until you realize that God is in control, you may as well stop trying to figure out what the problem is. Because, you see He does things His way and for His reasons. Even if we don`t understand the situation we must always have faith, be patient,and let the Heavenly Father do His work. Don`t block your blessings, remember they may come in disguise.

~Crys

No comments:

Post a Comment